Magento is the most successful e-commerce framework in the world. With the advent of e-commerce, a multitude of solutions have emerged. Magento joined the list in March 2008. Since then, its number of users has been growing steadily and for good reason. Magento was chosen by the biggest brands like Nestle, Gant or Paul Smith.
These internationally renowned brands trust Magento, what about you?
Here are 7 reasons to use Magento as a platform for your e-business:
- Magento is an open source e-commerce framework that can be downloaded for free. Thanks to its open source nature, its functionalities are not fixed – they evolve to the rhythm of the new web trends and can be customized according to your needs and your size.
- Magento make the management of your business easy. It allows you to have multiple shops (either on the same website or on separate websites) and manage them from a single administration panel. As an administrator, you will benefit from a wide range of features: multi-language, multi-currency, order management, etc.
- Magento displays your products in an optimized way. For each product, Magento allows to add multiple images, to integrate the opinions of the consumers, etc. Moreover, some options make navigation on your site more pleasant, especially the search bar, enhanced by the suggestion of products.
- To improve the SEO of your website on search engines, Magento offers you SEO tools, such as customizing urls and assigning keywords to each of your products. Li >
- With the expansion of tablets and smartphones, consumers no longer need computers to make purchases online. Magento adapts the display of your website according to the medium on which it is viewed, whether it is a computer or a mobile device.
- Associated with Google Analytics, Magento allows you to consult the statistics concerning the audience and the customers of your site at any time.
- In addition to being a really secure platform, Magento offers a wide range of payment options for the comfort of your customers. They can choose to pay for their purchases by credit card / invoice, or via payment systems such as Paypal or Datatrans.
Do you want to create your own e-commerce website or you are not satisfied with your current platform?
Mercuriel has been working with Magento for several years and has extensive experience in the use and development of this framework. We will guide you through all the stages of the creation of your online shop and advise you in order to optimize your use of Magento and create a successful e-commerce website.